The Realization Process – Private Sessions, Group Trainings
About the Realization Process
The Realization Process, created by Judith Blackstone, is a direct path to embodied nondual awakening, healing, and embodiment that can compliment other paths, approaches, and modalities. The exercises in the Realization Process help us:
- Cultivate subtlety, openness, luminosity and steadiness of nondual realization
- Apply the realization of fundamental consciousness to personal maturity, psychological healing and the release of trauma based patterns from the body.
- Cultivate internal unity, balance, fluidity, presence and subtle energy within the body.
- Access a dimension of ourselves that has never been injured, that is deeper and more subtle than even the most strongly held negative beliefs, depression and anxiety.
- Develop sensory and emotional resilience, grounding, self-possession, and self-acceptance.
- Heal the chronic fragmentations in your own being and between yourself and your environment
- Integrate all of your human capacities, so that you can know, feel, sense, perceive and respond with your whole being.
- Let go of the habitual grip on ourselves and experience, not just from the surface or only one part of ourselves, but throughout our whole body and being.
Ongoing Practice Group: The Realization Process
Embody your awakening through your whole being through the three tracks of The Realization Process from Judith Blackstone: Nondual Meditation, Embodiment and Movement, and Healing Ground. Led by Senior RP Teacher, Ryan Oelke.
- Weekly, live guided practice sessions: Offered on a bi-weekly rotation, Mondays 5:30pm-6:15pm ET or Thursdays 1pm-1:45pm ET.
- Includes a 10-week self-paced course covering the principles and core practices of RP with video talks and guided audio exercises. You can do or not do this, whenever you want, it’s just available if you need it.
- Book Commentary Series on key RP books, including Fullness of the Ground, Judith Blackstone’s newest book. Includes Q&A and is live streamed and recorded.
- Private, online community space dedicated to learning and practicing RP, as well as connecting, sharing, and asking questions.
- Offered on a monthly basis via a subscription, but you can cancel any time you want.
Note: If you’re considering doing a Teacher Training for The Realization Process, because I am Senior Teacher, hours spent in the live practice sessions in this group will help fulfill the prerequisite for teacher trainings.