Dharma and Meditation
In addition to supporting others through coaching, I am Dharma teacher and co-founder at Buddhist Geeks, and a Senior Teacher of The Realization Process. My background is also heavily influenced by Dzogchen, Tibetan Buddhism, and Integral Theory from Ken Wilber. My approach to teaching Dharma and meditation integrates all of my lineages and background, best summed up as Integral Dharma.
I freely offer group teachings and practices in the Buddhist Geeks Network through Transparent Generosity (donation). The BG Network is an integral practice community of dedicated to Dharma and awakening, with community members coming from a variety of practice and lineage backgrounds.
I have taught numerous live group trainings over the years but I do not have any plans to offer these trainings any time soon. However, if and when I do I will announce it in my newsletter.
Some themes and practices I teach on frequently:
- Integral Dharma
- The Realization Process: Embodied Awakening and Healing
- Recognizing and Integrating Spontaneous Awareness (Dzogchen inspired)
- Traversing Stages of Awakening
- Dissolving the separation between Practice and Life
- Navigating Dark Nights of Awakening
- Waking up in life as spontaneous presence.
- Healing from fragmentation to wholeness.
- Maturing in fullness to meet the complexity, demands, and richness of our lives.
- Enacting transformation in your life and how you show up.