I support individuals and groups in living a whole, embodied, and engaged life.
- Cultivate an integrated, full-spectrum experience of yourself and life.
- Heal emotional wounds and patterns that constrict your presence, releasing them through somatic awareness so you can more fully experience, appreciate, and respond to your life.
- Awaken to and rest in unbroken, uninjurable wholeness and spaciousness within yourself, to which you can always return.
- Cultivate deep trust in your intuition and wisdom, and tap into naturally arising inspiration grounded in your own presence.
Awakening in Life Training
The Awakening in Life Training is an ongoing program for those that want to embrace life as an integral path of embodied presence. It’s a space of intimate exploration & hardcore practice, developed for independent people seeking an interdependent practice.
Practically speaking, this training revolves around weekly training groups, each limited to a dozen people, and is facilitated by me. This is a month-to-month training, and is offered using a transparent generosity funding model. During each monthly practice cycle we work with a collectively-generated theme of training.
Ways we can work together
Ultimately our process will go where it needs to go to best support you. My goal is to help you explore deeper patterns at play in your life, move towards clarity, tap into deeper qualities of life that support you naturally, and in a way that feels natural, alive, and with presence:
- Freeing ways in which you feel stuck in your life by embracing your experience as an opportunity for learning and wisdom
- Awakening to deep unconditional freedom + healing old wounds
- Embodying your experiences and insights more deeply in your body and outwardly in your life
- Cultivating resilience and understanding in difficult times in your life
- Cultivating a meditation practice you can integrate intuitively in your daily life
- Cultivating flexibility to move with life instead of against it
- Accountability to have forward momentum in your practice and life
reality beyond reality
space within space:
the pulse of the universe
seeks sore hearts
we, the time worn
effigies of love,
can never be fully lost:
we are made of this.
we are made of this
we are made of This.
Who am I?
I am a co-founder of Buddhist Geeks. I have an MSEd in counseling psychology and I’m a contemplative teacher of awakening, healing, and embodiment. I have 18 years experience in meditation, particularly in the Tibetan Buddhist and Dzogchen lineages, and I’m a certified teacher in Judith Blackstone’s Realization Process. I am the founder of Awakening in Life, where I teach meditation and a way of living dedicated to revealing natural presence and awakening in each moment of our lives, regardless of how it appears to us.
I live in the beautiful mountains of Asheville, NC.