I support individuals and groups in living a whole, embodied, and engaged life.
- Cultivate an integrated, full-spectrum, embodied experience of yourself, your relationships, and life.
- Awaken and rest in unbroken, uninjurable wholeness and spaciousness within yourself
- Heal emotional wounds and patterns that constrict your presence, releasing them through somatic awareness so you can more fully experience, appreciate, and respond to your life.
- Cultivate deep trust in your intuition and wisdom, and tap into naturally arising inspiration grounded in your own presence.
Current Training: Responsive Meditation
Responsive Meditation is a fluid approach to living & dying. It includes a collection of meditative psychotechnologies that can be applied to any life situation. Responsive Meditation also includes a comprehensive framework for understanding the deepening of wisdom born of self-transformation. Finally, this approach is a response, not just to the individual needs of its users, but also to the needs of the world & planet.
Responsive Meditation runs on a quarterly basis, where new folks are invited to jump in every few months. The next quarterly training cycle will begin the week of April 1st, 2020 and run through June 7th, 2020. Responsive Meditation is co-led by a team of Buddhist Geeks Teachers, including Emily Horn, Vince Horn, & Ryan Oelke. If you’d like to speak with us about the next round of training…
Ways we can work together
Ultimately our process will go where it needs to go to best support you. My goal is to help you explore deeper patterns at play in your life, move towards clarity, tap into deeper qualities of life that support you naturally, and in a way that feels natural, alive, and with presence:
- Freeing ways in which you feel stuck in your life by embracing your experience as an opportunity for learning and wisdom
- Awakening to deep unconditional freedom + healing old wounds
- Embodying your experiences and insights more deeply in your body and outwardly in your life
- Cultivating resilience and understanding in difficult times in your life
- Cultivating a meditation practice you can integrate intuitively in your daily life
- Cultivating flexibility to move with life instead of against it
- Accountability to have forward momentum in your practice and life
reality beyond reality
space within space:
the pulse of the universe
seeks sore hearts
we, the time worn
effigies of love,
can never be fully lost:
we are made of this.
we are made of this
we are made of This.
Who am I?
I am a co-founder of Buddhist Geeks. I have an MSEd in counseling psychology and I’m a contemplative teacher of awakening, healing, and embodiment. I have 18 years experience in meditation, particularly in the Tibetan Buddhist and Dzogchen lineages, and I’m a certified teacher in Judith Blackstone’s Realization Process. I am the founder of Awakening in Life, where I teach meditation and a way of living dedicated to revealing natural presence and awakening in each moment of our lives, regardless of how it appears to us.
I live in the beautiful mountains of Asheville, NC.